Functie-omschrijvingAre you looking for a job where you can improve and find the best ways to sell a first class consumer product on the European market? This all you will find it in Geldermalsen with our partner!
We are looking for an experienced Product Specialist with International ambition.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are going to be:
● Product Management: develop a European Strategy and concrete Product Roadmap by closely engaging with European Sales, Dealers and 'heavy users'. Execute agreed roadmap in close cooperation with HQ, purchasing, quality control and Marketing. Establish phase-in/phase-out (PiPo) plans with Forecasting & Sales to ensure 'live-stock-only' policy. Main go-to person for R&D at HQ. Other categories may evolve in the future.
● Product Administration: main liaison between European Sales Management and R&D. Responsible for European input to product development process (Stage Gate Process) by obtaining and processing data from European Sales Management & market. Establish PiPo-plans with Forecasting & Sales to ensure 'live-stock-only' policy. Participate in weekly update calls and actively engage in the Change-Notice process. Responsible for market investigation and opportunities for new products
● Product Training: Owner of the application developed for dealers to keep up with the new products. Responsible to develop and maintain product training via the application for all relevant markets in Europe. Close cooperation with local Sales and Customer Solutions to develop training programs and implement these in the application.
● Product Compliance: owner of all product related information (for Europe) which is compliance relevant such as 'CE', 'Packaging Waste' (e.g. Interseroh), WEEE/Electronic Waste, MSDS, LFGB, Change Notifications etc. Main contact to vendors and government agencies. Responsible for internal escalation of non-compliance issues or product related (legal) claims. Market surveillance and data gathering of upcoming compliance requirements. Main go-to person for Regulatory Compliance Coordination at HQ.
● Product Information Management (PIM): Check PIM-System (Salsify) that all relevant product data is correct & current, ensure data is updated where and when required. Close cooperation with Forecasting to check all data is in all systems so that forecasts/orders can be processed (new items).
● Other: Support Functions in team (training, trade shows, new product samples etc.)
Functie-eisenEducation and experience:
● Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in related fields (Business Administration, Commerce etc.), or 3-5 years relevant work experience
● 3 years experience in Product Management & Compliance
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Must be fluent in English and German, ideally in Dutch as well
● Preference will be given to those with knowledge of the European Grill market
What we offer:
● Fulltime, 40 hours a week
● Permanent role will be on offer as you are prepared to invest in your development and skills
● Good secondary conditions and the salary indication for this position is €3.500,- - €4.000,- based on experience