Supply Chain Analyst
Functie-omschrijvingAre you able to implement numbers into clear language for your collegues?
Our international client based in Tiel is searching for a communicative Supply Chain Analyst.
In this role you will be reviewing the data of logistics and sales to determine future forecasts to plan consequently and maximize results. You will also be accountable for providing information and updates to ensure correct stock turn-over, rotations and future deliveries.
You report directly tot the Managing Director.
Your new role:
● Ensure availability of all goods at all times according to forecast, while optimizing inventory levels and turns as per budget & corporate objectives
● Work as a liaison between Sales, Operations, Logistics & Head Office forecasting for the forecast and sales numbers/analysis to ensure real-time reaction to changes in the markets
● React daily to changing customer needs by communicating with Sales, Order Desk and Operations
● Analyze sales versus forecasts and make recommendations to Sales in weekly meetings, especially for back orders and under-sold items
● Review with operations min/max inventory targets going into and out of season
● Communication with production & purchasing and all other relevant internal associates continually throughout the day
● Support lean manufacturing
● Prepare annual forecasting files in close cooperation with head office and local Marketing/Product Management
● Check Product Information System to ensure logistical data is correct and updated for all relevant countries
Functie-eisenWhat you'll need to succeed:
● Completed Bachelor's or University Degree
● Ideally, 3 to 5 years experience in an international sales organisation
● Fluent English is essential
● Ideally fluent in German and Dutch, written and verbal communication
● Outstanding communication abilities and analytical thinking
● Prior experience with: Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power BI
What you'll get in return:
● Full time job, 40 hours a week
● Salary indication between €3.000,- and €3.500,- depending on education and work experience
● You will be employed directly by our client
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'solliciteer direct' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now.
For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities, contact us.